prelude:narrow path in my messed up dreams

I opened up my eyes , looked straight to sun , shelter my eyelids.
Couldn't resist the green feeling of grass.I've touched the grass , smelled it and i blacked out , again.

I opened up my eyes , looked straight to sun , shelter my eyelids.
couldn't resist the portentous orange sunshine and saw the smile of sun.I answered back.He warmed up my skin , time by time , wind by wind , more and more..
I stand.I looked right , through snow-capped mountains.I feel spinning , deep in my head.I feel cold on my upbody.
I feel transition..

I realize now , that i do not remember anything.Just few things; I remember Freud , taste of coffee , secure sensation of my celtic-colored socks and a blondie.
I walk..
I walk through the skinny narrow paths of shiny villages.
I've collected a rock , a wooden El Diego Armando statue , a pair of shoes and a reversed turtle. Spared them in my pockets; two to left , two to right.
I'm starting to feel curious; it's the curiosity of my past.I take no history.I know no home , perceive no tone nor recall any smell belongs a being same as me.





i feel emptiness , colorlessness , tastelessnes and all other nesses makes me what i am.
 
posted by undisclosed feelings | Permalink |


1 Comments: